Irish Rebellion History Tour
$2189 $1889 per person
Welcome to the County Cork Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour! We invite you to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting Cork on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Cork people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,889 per person, double occupancy, or $2,189 per person, single occupancy.
Registration is now open.
Book the County Cork Ireland Mini-Reunion Tour using PayPal by clicking the “Buy Now” button at the top or bottom of the page.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Four Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet
- Spa and Pool Use
- Three Dinners
- Five Different Escorted/Guided Bus Tours
- Irish Whiskey Distillery and Craft Beer Brewery Tours and Tastings
- Irish Traditional Music Entertainment and Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Dance Instruction
- Irish History and Genealogy Talks
- and Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week
2018 Tour Weeks: September 3 – October 7.
Click These Links to View Details: — The Hotel — The Itinerary — Tour Video
DeparturePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Departure TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
Not IncludedGreens FeesTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir