Credit: Mary Jurcak
Welcome to the West Point Alumni Northern Arizona Tour!
We invite you, your classmates, family, friends, and neighbors to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting Northern Arizona, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Arizona. Enjoy the warm Western hospitality of local people which Northern Arizona is so famous for.
Our 4 star tour hotel is a pet friendly hotel. Dog owners are welcome to bring your small dogs for an additional small fee. Daily dog walking services can be contracted separately with local dog walkers.
Contact Mike@CelticRnR.com to express interest in the tour and reserve your spaces.
Flagstaff Covention and Visitors Bureau
Credit: James Enabnit
Credit: Greg Johnson
Credit: Arizona Office of Tourism
Credit: Khamson Sirimanivong
~ Guided tour of Old Town Flagstaff.
~ Grand Canyon
~ New Age Sedona
~ Wupatki National Monument
~ Walnut Canyon
~ Sunset Crater Volcano
~ Rodeo Show
~ Craft Beer Tours and Tastings
~ Traditional Music Entertainment and Traditional Couples Dance Instruction
~ History and Culture Talks
~ Guided walking tours of old town Flagstaff and Sedona
Credit: Todd Brenneman / AOT
Credit: Joel Grimes
- Tour minimum: The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 people on the tour.
- Optional Activities: Bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
- Land Package: Celtic RnR Tours provides land packages only. All air travel is the responsibility of the individual guest attending our tours.
- Activity Level: The activity level of our tours is moderate. Each day, we will be walking up gentle to moderate inclines and in towns with some irregular pavements. Our guests may, of course, choose to omit any activity which they deem to be too strenuous.
- Celtic RnR Tours Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 60 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 60 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Celtic RnR Tours no later than 60 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of Acts of God, war, disaster, epidemics or unforeseen circumstances, Celtic RnR Tours reserves the right to reschedule any or all tours.
- Bundled Package Price: Celtc RnR Tours has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
- Celtic RnR Tours Disclaimer: Celtic RnR Tours acts solely as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Celtic RnR Tours neither owns nor operates accomodations or other travel or leisure facilties.
You specifically release Celtic RnR Tours from any and all claims, loss or damage to baggage or property and for injury, illness, death, and from all other claims and any loss or delay arising out of the acts, omissions or negligence of all service and accommodation providers which are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided.
Celtic RnR Tours assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for acts or omissions of those persons or entities transportation, accommodations or any other element of our tour. Celtic RnR Tours is not responsible for damage, injury, illness, death, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any occasioned by reason of any act or omission arising during or from the tour.
LEGALLY BINDING TERMS: IN MAKING A TOUR DEPOSIT OR ANY FORM OF APPROVED PAYMENT AS SHOWN ON THE REGISTRATION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTRACT FOR YOUR TOUR. BOTH THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND ALL DISPUTES, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES, TIME LIMITS FOR CLAIMS AND SUITS, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, FORUM FOR SUITS AND GOVERNING LAW.