The Ireland RnR County Mayo Tour
Isn’t it about time you visit County Mayo, Ireland?
August 18 – 25 or September 15 – 22, 2019
Welcome to the Ireland RnR County Mayo Tour! We invite you to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting County Mayo on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Mayo people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
The Land Tour Package includes:
- Four Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners,
- Spa and Pool Use,
- Five Different Escorted/Guided Bus Tours,
- Irish Traditional Music Entertainment,
- Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Dance Instruction
- Irish History and Genealogy Talks,
- and Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,889 per person, double occupancy, or $2,389 per person, single occupancy. Register prior to March 1, 2019 the discounted tour price is $1,789 per person, double occupancy, $2,289 per person, single occupancy, a savings of $100 per person. At registration, the tour can either be paid in full, or with a $400 per person non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation, with the balance of the tour price paid by invoice prior to 90 days before the tour start date.
2019 Tour Weeks: August 18 – 25, or September 15 – 22,
Click These Links to View Details: — The Hotel — The Itinerary
Book the Ireland RnR County Mayo Tour in two easy steps:
1. Complete and submit the registration form on the Contact Us page here.
2. When Registration Opens, Book Online using PayPal or Pay by Check
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 12 guests registered and attending the tour gathering in Ireland.
2. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
3. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports.
5. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Ireland Reunions no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Ireland Reunions tour in Ireland.
6. Ireland RnR Tours LLC has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
7. Ireland RnR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Ireland RnR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Ireland RnR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for lossses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Ireland RnR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Ireland RnR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]