Dear Celtic RnR Tours Fan:
The USA and Europe COVID-19 vaccine development and production announcements are very promising and encouraging for travel to Europe in 2021. We’d like to share with you the following Celtic RnR Tours update:
- We continue to monitor weekly the health conditions and travel restrictions in our Celtic RnR Tours destination countries to prepare for travel to those countries in the summer and fall of 2021.
- We will make a “go” or “no go” on your tour no later than 90 days prior to the tour start date, giving you sufficient time to complete your registration and make airline bookings.
- Accordingly, we will open registration for our 2021 tours when the following two criteria are met, and your tour is a “go”:
1. The U. S. CDC rates your Celtic RnR Tours destination country safe to visit it without any restrictions.
2. Your destination country is allowing American tourists to visit it without any restrictions.
- We will require that you be vaccinated with the Coronavirus COVID-19 vaccine and provide proof of your vaccination prior to participating on one of our tours.
- When your tour is a “go”, the Celtic RnR Tours Terms and Conditions Cancellation Policy is in effect.
- However, if the Celtic RnR Tours company cancels your tour, you will receive a full refund of all payments made minus a PayPal fee if you paid online with a credit card.
We are optimistic that our 2021 Celtic RnR Tours in Ireland, Scotland, and Northern Ireland will go forward. Be assured that we want your travel experience with Celtic RnR Tours to be the same safe, healthy, and thoroughly enjoyable experience that we have delivered to our many guests in the past.
We look forward to welcoming you to your Celtic Nation destination in 2021.
We wish you and yours safe and healthy travels.