Ireland’s Ancient East & Wales
May 26 – June 6, 2024
The world renowned Lonely Planet travel guide ranks Ireland and Wales on its ‘Best in Travel′ list and cites “The Ancient East” as a new highlight.
Glendalough, Monastic City
Combine Ireland and Wales on an extended Celtic RnR vacation to discover new places in undiscovered, uncrowded, safe, unspoiled Ireland’s Ancient East and Wales.
Contact Mike@CelticRnR.com Today to Express Interest in this Tour and Reserve Your Spaces.
Welcome to Ireland’s Ancient East & Wales Tour! A 12 Day Small Group Tour Experience in Southeast Ireland and North Wales.
May 27 – June 6, 2024
We invite you, your family, and friends to join us on this once in a lifetime journey, visiting beautiful and historic parts of Ireland and Wales. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Irish and Welsh people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their own native lands. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful stay in these two Celtic nations.
11 Nights / 12 Days in Ireland and Wales
Limited to 16 – 32 Guests Total
- Four Star Hotel Accommodations,
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet,
- Six Dinners,
- Spa and Pool Use
- Eight Different Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours,
- Distillery and Brewery Tours
- Irish and Welsh Traditional and Ballad Music Entertainment,
- Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction,
- Irish and Welsh History and Genealogy Talks,
- and Dublin Airport Bus Transfers.
The Eleven Nights, Twelve Days Land Tour Package is priced from $3,989 per person, double occupancy, or $4,589 per person, single occupancy.
Ireland’s Ancient East
- Tour Kilkenny’s Medieval Mile and Kilkenny Castle
- Visit and tour the quaint charming historic villages of Inistioge, Graiguenamanagh, and Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- The Rock of Cashel
- Waterford’s Viking Triangle, House of Waterford Crystal Factory, and Lismore Castle
- Wexford’s Irish National Heritage Park, Johnstown Castle Estate, Museum & Gardens, and John F. Kennedy Memorial Park
- Wicklow’s Glendalough 7th Century Monastic Site and Powerscourt Estate and Gardens
- Wicklow’s Avoca Woolen Mills
- Distillery or Brewery Tour and Tastings
- Enjoy Traditional Irish music sessions in Kilkenny’s iconic pubs.
Rock of Cashel, Co Tipperary
Waterford’s Viking Triangle
Johnstown Estate Castle & Gardens
- Stay in the Victorian resort town of Llandudno
- Visit and tour the quaint charming historic towns of Bedgelert and Betws-y-Coed
- Discover and learn about the Historyof Welsh Slate Quarrying and the Royal Welch Fusiliers
- Take a vintage Ffestiniog railway train journey in Snowdonia National Park and tour of Portmerion – Italy in Wales
- Walk around Llyn (Lake) Idwal near the Devil’s Kitchen
- Visit and tour Great Orme and the Bodnant Garden, one of Britain’s best
- Visit and tour three ‘iron ring’ castles: Conwy, Caernarforn, and Beaumaris
- Visit and tour distillery or brewery with tastings.
1. The tour package price is based on 15 – 30 guests registered and attending the tour gathering in Ireland.
2. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
3. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports.
4. Celtic RnR Tours LLC Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the Ireland Reunions tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Celtic RNR no later than 90 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Ireland Reunions reserves the right to reschedule the Celtic RNR tour in Ireland.
5. Celtic RNR Tours LLC has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.
6. Celtic RNR Tours LLC Disclaimer: Celtic RNR Tours LLC acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Celtic RNR Tours LLC and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Celtic RNR Tours LLC is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by Celtic RNR Tours LLC. Individual travellers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.
1. Breakfast included, 7-10 AM; Lunch and Dinner are optional and on own except Sunday welcome reception and dinner, Wednesday and Saturday group dinners.
2. Individual tours may be scheduled through hotel concierge.
3. Reserve Spa appointments directly with Spa.
4. Tour Itinerary subject to change as circumstances dictate.